Saturday, November 12, 2011

Introductions from the Grave

(This is a blog post that originated on the That Guy With The Glasses website, as such there is no editing to it to remove that refferences because, well, I'm a lazy joker.  I coudln't get it published for... some reason so I just threw it here to get my blog started.  Enjoy!)

Hello, everyone!

My name is Master Graveheart. I'm a bit of a hodge podge nerd whose been coming to thatguywiththeglasses.com for a couple years now. At least since the Team Brawl was first aired. I won't claim to watch everyone, mostly because I just can't, but I try to stay familiar with what just about everybody does. I have my favorite reviewers, of course, but that's another blog.

The point of this blog will primarily be my own reviews... primarily because, well, I'm a writer, but I'm no film student. I have ideas, but no acting appeal. Plus, have you heard my voice?! Oh, right, you haven't... good for you! :)

But, in all seriousness, I think for me, for now at least, I'd like to stick to text reviews. Eventually, I'll throw in images to make it nice and purdy, but for the most part, they'll just be my own thoughts. One thing I won't do is bring something down for not being like another. I'm going to do my darndest to judge it on it's own merits. Now, if there was something that worked better elsewhere that was tried with what I'm reviewing, I'll bring it up, but I won't expect it to be something else.
Also, I'll try to keep my blogs as "safe for work" as possible, primarily because I keep my language pretty clean in my personal life too. I won't guarantee that I won't swear at all, but it won't be unnecessary. Translation: If you don't have a problem with Linkara's videos in terms of language, we won't have an issue either. ^_^;

Now... what am I going to review? Well, as I said, I'm a bit of a hodge podge nerd. Jack of all trades, master of a few. Little bit of everything. A cluster of collective nerddom. I do have my plans, however. When Skyward Sword is released, I'm going to start my Legend of Zelda countdown, in which I'll review all the Legend of Zelda games briefly (NOT THE CDi GAMES! >.<;; ) in the order they were released, following with a more in-depth Skyward Sword review, capping it all off with my proposed Legend of Zelda timeline as I think it fits, which will most likely be entirely long, but dang it, I like puzzles!

On the comic front, I'm going to do a tribute to Spider-Girl. No, not that MC2 version, I mean the one that can't catch a break for being different! That's right, it's a retrospective and tribute to Anya Corazon's career, starting from her humble beginnings as AraƱa to her recent trek on Spider Island.

I'll also cover the Spider-Man Animated Series from the 90s and give you my opinions on it. It won't be pretty, but I think I'll generally be a bit more positive than others are about it, but that's not to say it'll be a positive review of it because, frankly, it had a LOT of problems with it.

I have other things in mind to review. I'll also be bringing out "Grave 13" lists. These lists can lean towards the positive, such as "Best Power Rangers of all time" or "Kick-Ass Women in Games, Comics, and Animation," but they can also lean towards the negative or detrimental... which as of now I have none in particular in mind.

Finally, there's my WWEekly Wrap-Up, in which I'll talk about all that happened this week in the world of the WWE. I'll give my thoughts as well as what I think will come of this. That's... all I really want to say about that. They'll go up every Saturday and take a look at all the shows they aired that week, save for Superstars which is just basically wrestling and recaps. If there was an exceptional match, I'll take note of it, but otherwise, I feel that it'll basically just be the same recap week-in and week-out. This match was good. This match was not so good. I hate this commentator. This commentator isn't so bad. Which... is sad because this is where the undercard Superstars and Divas can really shine. I dunno. You guys can tell me whether you think Superstars the show should be included.

So, that's all from me. I've kept you long enough. Hopefully you'll enjoy my blogs and I can update this better than I have my actual website! ...seriously, fingers crossed, people.

Cheers;
Master Graveheart; "Graves"
http://www.lloydandsheena.com (we'll talk about that website too...)

Note: No, I won't be referring to myself as "The Grave." It was just a play on words. ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment